The RPAS Industry is moving at a fast pace and safe airspace integration remains a key challenge for a viable industry.
The Australian Association for Unmanned Systems’ “RPAS in Australian Skies 2019” conference is an important strategic event aimed at raising awareness and continuing discussion on the safe integration of RPAS into Australian Airspace.
The Event will be held over 2 days at the National Convention Centre, Canberra on the 17-18 July 2019
The themes will cover:
- Policy and Regulatory updates from CASA, AirServices Australia and the Australian Defence Force
- Airspace and Air Traffic Management (ATM & UTM)
- Australian very low airspace environment, challenges and opportunities
- Defence plans for RPAS use in domestic civil airspace
- Lessons learned from RPAS operations in shared airspace with focus on BVLOS
- Industry challenges and perspectives
- Training requirements for future RPAS operators
- ATSB RPAS data and trends
- Emerging technology and innovative solutions enabling RPAS integration into Australian airspace
- Detect and Avoid concepts and emerging standards
- Future infrastructure requirements to enable drone delivery and urban air mobility.
We are a sponsor and will be exhibiting at the event. Corey Wilson and Kimberley Attwell will be at our table and represent IDS AU